Tickets are $3 for students with an ASB sticker. General admission is $8 without an ASB Sticker. You can get your tickets pre-sale at the finance window beginning on Wednesday. We will also have new Bell Game shirts available for purchase for $10 with an ASB Sticker and $12 without an ASB Sticker. Buying your tickets at the finance window will save you time because you won’t have to wait in line at the ticket booths on game day.
VHS v. EDHS in THE BELL GAME!
The rivalry is highlighted every year on the football field with the annual "Bell Game," in which the victorious team brings home a large, frame-mounted bell.
- In 2008, the Valencia High School football team won the bell by a score of 17-16.
- On September 25, 2009 El Dorado High School took the bell back by a win of 28-15.
- On September 24, 2010 Valencia won the bell back from El Dorado 23-10.
- On September 23, 2011, El Dorado High School regained possession of the bell.
- On September 14, 2012, Valencia took possession of the bell from El Dorado 14-7.
- On September 13, 2013, Valencia retained possession of the bell in a 24-7 victory over El Dorado.
- On September 19, 2014, Valencia once again retained possession of the bell in a 31-13 win over El Dorado.